Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Last year was my first time attending and I loved it. I plan to come again this year, and would love to camp with the group, but I will again be coming with a friend and his 3 boys and since he is not an OB member I will be camping in my rig with he and his boys in their rig next to me. I'll definitely stop in and meet you all. I've been looking forward to coming again ever since I got home last year.
DM me... I think we can work something out.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
So the sooner then better is how this goes.
Yes, you have until like March 31st before they will stop selling online. May 31st I have to submit a number to NW Overland Rally so they can set up a camp ground for all of us.

If you want to bring non-OB guests, in your group, we can make accommodations as long as on the RP you include them in your rig count for attending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buzzard13

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I made an Rally Point to keep track of the number of rigs camping out at the rally. If you could be kind enough to rsvp so we can all camp together that would be awesome.

thank you,

Reactions: Buzzard13

Ray Hyland

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Sorry for the radio silence, I have been traveling a lot and not checking the forums. I have decent wifi here in Wollongong so I decided to get caught up. :-)

Yes sales are open, the different rates are on the website. Right now it's the early-bird rate, so it's a good time to buy. If you are not sure if you can 100% make it, still buy at the early-bird rate, because we can refund the full ticket amount until 30 days before the start of the rally.

We will again have the OB section which was a lot of fun last year. Note - the OB area is in the Not-so-quiet area, so if you (or your kids) need complete silence to sleep then you might want to camp over in the quiet area and just visit the OB area to hang out. It's not a party zone though, so it is usually not an issue for folks.

And as I like to stress each year, times can be tight, and if anyone would like to come but is worried about cost, send us an email and be a volunteer.
6 hours of work, helping with check in, field setup, or parking gets you a free full entry. We do run out of volunteer spots, so if you'd like to volunteer please send us an email sooner rather than later.

Cheers

Ray

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Sorry for the radio silence, I have been traveling a lot and not checking the forums. I have decent wifi here in Wollongong so I decided to get caught up. :-)

Yes sales are open, the different rates are on the website. Right now it's the early-bird rate, so it's a good time to buy. If you are not sure if you can 100% make it, still buy at the early-bird rate, because we can refund the full ticket amount until 30 days before the start of the rally.

We will again have the OB section which was a lot of fun last year. Note - the OB area is in the Not-so-quiet area, so if you (or your kids) need complete silence to sleep then you might want to camp over in the quiet area and just visit the OB area to hang out. It's not a party zone though, so it is usually not an issue for folks.

And as I like to stress each year, times can be tight, and if anyone would like to come but is worried about cost, send us an email and be a volunteer.
6 hours of work, helping with check in, field setup, or parking gets you a free full entry. We do run out of volunteer spots, so if you'd like to volunteer please send us an email sooner rather than later.

Cheers

Ray
I’m sending you an email Ray

NWoverlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Graham, WA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Russell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7DDY
Service Branch
First Responder Ret.
I will be coming back again for my 6th or 7th NWOR. I have enjoyed every event (except the year it was 102 degrees). Last year was very enjoyable camping with the OB group. My wife and I are very much looking forward to this year. See you all there....#NWOverlander

Reactions: M Rose

Ray Hyland

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

So everyone probably already knows this but we had to cancel all the Overland Rallies this year.

Everyone should have received their refunds already, if you didn't please let us know.

See you in 2021.

Ray

Reactions: PNWInfernoPro