NW Overland Rally 2016

• HTML tutorial

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

NW Overland Rally 2016 will be held June 23-26 in Plain, WA just outside of Leavenworth. Who's going? I'm planning on it as long as work doesn't interfere. Anyone else? For those that aren't familiar, The Leavenworth area is a beautiful area on the eastern slopes of the Cascades. Alpine peaks and arid desert are within an hours drive, great camping, hiking, mountain biking, white water rafting, rock climbing and camping are all right around town. Icicle brewing company in Leavenworth is also pretty great! Not to mention the WABDR (Washington Backcountry Discovery Route) runs very near the are too.

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

That sucks! There are a good number of members on here from the PNW, I'm hoping we can get a decent turn out. The rubicon is on my list, I can't wait to hear how your WJ does on the trail.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Well plans are ever changing as I'm trying to cross train this April so if that goes through I won't be doing rubicon but if I'm still here I'll definetly make this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: roamingtimber

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
I really want to go but this years dates are not lining up well with some other vacation plans. We will see. The problem for me is the long drive up and back from AZ.

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

We are about a month out from the NW Overland Rally, who's going? I'm hoping to have one of the new Overland Bound Base Camp flags to fly at the rally. It'd be great to meet some fellow members.

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
I will be arriving late on Friday. (Hopefully) Anyone else going from AZ?

r1_iceman

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Snohomish County
Member #

I'll be there. The motorcycle shop I work for will have bikes there and I've got to work the booth one day. Anyone have an OB get together planned?

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
My new ever changing plans have me hopefully there Thursday evening. If I can't do that it will be early AM on Friday. Afterwards I am thinking about heading up to Cascades National Park and then working my way over to Sandpoint.