Not showing up on map?

• HTML tutorial

Rynus311

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Grand Junction, CO
Member #

I am not showing up on the map, I changed to a few cities around mine to see if it would show up but nothing.. I have changed it back to my current city and will await some help.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Rynus, this may just be a glitch. You are correct you are not showing so it is def not just from your end. Here's a bump to get a bit more notice.

Just make sure though when you are entering your location, you are clicking the drop down city, not just typing it out. I believe that may make a difference.

Rynus311

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Grand Junction, CO
Member #

Rynus, this may just be a glitch. You are correct you are not showing so it is def not just from your end. Here's a bump to get a bit more notice.

Just make sure though when you are entering your location, you are clicking the drop down city, not just typing it out. I believe that may make a difference.
I do not see a drop down, just an area to type in the city. :confused:

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Are you doing it through the website or the app? When you start to type out and almost finish, it should start to say the name below it, it may take a moment if you pause typing but it should popup right below the box.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Steve I am seeing the numbers currently on this thread.
Oh, you're right. I use the light background style for viewing the site. It used to show up there, but now it doesn't. @Michael must have changed something. The location and globe never showed for me, but the word "MAP" and the member number did until vary recently.

Phase2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Berkley, MI
Member #

Not sure if it's related, but I'm not showing on the map either. I typed in Berkley, MI and never got a drop down. Using the website on a Mac.