Launch Member

Advocate II

Acworth, GA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Cromartie
Member #

I know my pin isn't showing up either, since I think right now I'm the only member on Nantucket at the moment (until summer hits lol).

Reactions: Michael

sully3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Purdy, MO
First Name
jeff
Last Name
sullivan
Member #

I'm still not showing up on map either , Am I doing something wrong?

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@Jade Overland and @sully3 Niether of you had the "Show on Map" toggled on. I just changed that in your profile. I also modified your location Sully3 to have city comma state format that seems to work best.

This doesn't guarantee you will show up properly on the map, though. It just means you are on there *somewhere*. There seems to be a problem with the software that locates a huge number of our members in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Africa. This is being investigated.

sully3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Purdy, MO
First Name
jeff
Last Name
sullivan
Member #

@Jade Overland and @sully3 Niether of you had the "Show on Map" toggled on. I just changed that in your profile. I also modified your location Sully3 to have city comma state format that seems to work best.

This doesn't guarantee you will show up properly on the map, though. It just means you are on there *somewhere*. There seems to be a problem with the software that locates a huge number of our members in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Africa. This is being investigated.
Thank you Steve for changing my settings for me ,I'm not to good at being computer savvy, and I have been reading everyone's post on have problems finding themselves on the map so I started looking farther from home base, and don't find mine in all of Missouri or Arkansas soooo can you find me and tell me where to look.. thanks again
oh and I looked around the coast of Africa and didn't find me there either lol

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
Thanks for fixing that. I was just looking and still didn't see the "show on map" button, although when I try to access the map it seems to lock up Firefox, so maybe part of the page isn't loading. Everything else on the site works great, but the map doesn't seem to want to load.