Northwest Overland Rally 2017

• HTML tutorial

Have you been to the Northwest Overland Rally?

• Yes! Loved it! Going again this year!

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Yes, but not going this year because my mother-in-law is visiting.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No, but I'm going this year!

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • No, but I'm thinking about it.

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • No, maybe, what was the question?

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

So... I posted the above on the NWOB Facebook page and it looks like we're having breakfast at my place on Saturday morning at 7:00. The maid will just have to come in early to clean up the place...

I'll fire up my Skottle with a Camp Fry or breakfast Taco Bar. Everyone can bring something to contribute... kind of a Stone Soup Potluck. That will give us Friday to get the lay of the land and meet in person. I'll fly an Overland Bound Base camp banner, but just look for the blue 4runner with the James Baroud tent... Perhaps we can coordinate arrival at the event to facilitate an Overland Bound Camp...

You can follow the action on the FB page or post a reply here. Not on Facebook? (lucky bugger) No worries! Sing out that you'll be joining us and I'll add you to the guest list.

Who's bringing the donuts?

NWoverlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Graham, WA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Russell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7DDY
Service Branch
First Responder Ret.
All signed up and loaded for bear! This is my 4th year and have really enjoyed each (maybe not 105 degrees 2 years ago). So many great people, activities and products! See you all there!

Sadkomodo

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Washougal Washington
Member #

Everything overland(well, mostly the retailers in the western half of the country). Firs time for me. Price is right for a 3 day event(actually, it should be more).

stevenboise

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boise, ID, USA
Member #

I'll be at the rally....first time for us. I saw your post on FB and hope to find you Saturday morning for breakfast. We plan on staying in Leavenworth Wednesday night and move into the rally as early as they let us on Thursday. I'll have my OB flag as well and I'll be on the look out for others.

Looking forward to it!

Reactions: NWNavigator

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Pretty bummed out. We bought tix in january, been really lookin forward to this rally but we'll find out today. They are closiing my restaraunt that weekend most likely, plus we are closing on our house the 19th. Theres maybe a 1% chance we will make it now.
Hoping for some miracle....

Otis Porsche

Rank II

Enthusiast III

We will be there for our fourth year attending. This is a very family friendly event. Be sure to sign up for trail runs ahead of time, if fully subscribed there will be a few available slots at the Plain site. We are leading the 06/16/2017 8:00 am - 12:00 pm Sugarloaf Mountain Trail Run and doing sweep for the 06/17/2017 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Chumstick Mtn Trail Ride. For pre-registration check http://northwestoverland.com/events/ Again if full there will be slots available on site in Plain.

If y'all are coming to the NWOL Rally thru Leavenworth, WA be warned about more traffic than usual. They are having the Annual Leavenworth International Accordion Celebration from 15 to 18 June. A true Polkasonic adventure. http://www.accordioncelebration.org/

Stop by and say hello - we will probably be one of the few or only Cayenne there. Having just signed up for the web site would like to know more about Overland Bound.

After the event in Plain, Ray Hyland will lead a WABDR run up to B.C. for another Overland rally up there.

Otis Porsche

Rank II

Enthusiast III

We plan to be there as early as possible Thursday. Need to do a pre-run for Friday's Sugarloaf Mtn trail ride. Renting a Basecamp Adventure trailer to see if we like this way to travel. We usually tent camp.

pdxplorer15

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Beaverton, OR
Member #

I'll be there, leaving tomorrow a.m., still trying to pin down when and with whom. What I know so far, is that I'll have one other non-OLB friend (hopefully we can convert him) from another group tagging along and hopefully caravanning with @OregonTrail4runner Looking forward to meeting some other regional OLB members! :)

NWTRD

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Olympia, WA
Member #

Will anyone be at the rally on Friday? Unfortunately due to other commitments it is the only day I can go. Would be awesome to meet some of the PNW people.

Reactions: tbisaacs

tbisaacs

Rank III

Advocate I

Renton, WA
Member #

Will anyone be at the rally on Friday? Unfortunately due to other commitments it is the only day I can go. Would be awesome to meet some of the PNW people.
I'll be there after a trail run. Say hi [emoji1309]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk