Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
I can head up mid day Friday. I would be coming out of the Spokane Valley if anyone wants to rally.
Might take you up on that and leave my Trailer, and head back home then come back with the wife and pups after she gets off. it's only fuel right? LOL

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Might take you up on that and leave my Trailer, and head back home then come back with the wife and pups after she gets off. it's only fuel right? LOL
Do we know if the road and or campground is even open?
Yes @Ebbs and I drove it Saturday. There are some snow sections that we got through pretty easily and will continue to be easier. The photos on the first post or two here are from that day. We went all the way down to the water and had lunch next to the dock.

Attachments

Bodge Garage

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Millwood WA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Sss
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7YI
Service Branch
Firefighter/EMT
Do we know if the road and or campground is even open?
I reached out to FS office in charge of the site to ask if it would be available by the 26th. The website does not specificly say it is closed just that the open season is May-late October.

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
One week before the trip I will send out an email that is just for those that are signed up for the trip. That way we can coordinate last minute details and we’ll be on the same page without everyone being able to see it on the forum. It will come through as an email notice.

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Yes, we will be meeting 1 to 3 PM at the pizza factory off of 95 and Apple Way, Road. We will be finalizing up plans for the rest of the summer and this will be the last meet up till winter.