Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH

Camping trip on the eastern side of Pend Oreille Idaho at Whiskey Rock Bay. We will camp there for the weekend with day trips as members want.

Last edited:
Reactions: AzzyRnr

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
We are going camping! The drive in is easy, but fun, plus there’s plenty to adventure around and see in the region or just chill and relax all weekend. The GPX file can be downloaded from the Rally Point, it shows the route from the north and south to the eastern side of the lake. Most will come from the south I’m guessing but the weekend is what you want to make of it.

RSVP if you want to go and a week before the trip we will discuss more in our email thread I’ll send out.
07BB7C0C-B756-4D42-9B19-D5A8254C651B.jpeg

You are invited too…
@Michael
@Corrie
@Kent R
@AzzyRnr
@DocTaco

Last edited:

Jhop567

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Sagle, Idaho
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRFL231
Service Branch
LEO
Kate and I would love to go, but I have knee surgery on the 16 so I doubt I'll be mobile enough by then...

Reactions: PapaDave

Crackerjack

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Wenatchee, WA,
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BBK
Service Branch
ARNG ‘87-‘98
I've got coverage scheduled for the weekend. Unless something comes up, I should be able to go. Coming from Wenatchee so can connect with someone along the route or meet you over at Silverwood.

Reactions: Ebbs and PapaDave

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I've got coverage scheduled for the weekend. Unless something comes up, I should be able to go. Coming from Wenatchee so can connect with someone along the route or meet you over at Silverwood.
Glad to hear that. Anyone coming from the west over?

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
For those that don’t know I am in medical device sales and I just had 2 surgeries add 4/26 in the morning so I likely won’t be able to take off till about 4-5pm. As this location is close for most, let us know if you plan on heading out there early or not and what time.

What would be ideal is if there are 3-4 campsites open (or more) that we place a vehicle in each to reserve them and then we can add rigs in as they come.

Reactions: Ebbs

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
When are you headed over? I'm in Spokane, and the wife doesn't get off until 530 (so leaving North Spokane at about 6)so if timing is right we could meet up for the last couple hrs of the drive

Crackerjack

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Wenatchee, WA,
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BBK
Service Branch
ARNG ‘87-‘98
When are you headed over? I'm in Spokane, and the wife doesn't get off until 530 (so leaving North Spokane at about 6)so if timing is right we could meet up for the last couple hrs of the drive
I will probably have the entire day available for travel. Would normally try to get there sooner rather than later but am happy to wait up and caravan. Can meet pretty much anywhere you'd like although there is a gun store in Post Falls I've been wanting to visit. :blush:

Reactions: PapaDave and Ebbs

Two Sheds

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Hayden, Idaho, United States
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

I will probably have the entire day available for travel. Would normally try to get there sooner rather than later but am happy to wait up and caravan. Can meet pretty much anywhere you'd like although there is a gun store in Post Falls I've been wanting to visit. :blush:
Is everyone heading out Friday or are some going Saturday am?

Reactions: PapaDave

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
No need to wait. I'm off Friday so I may try going up and securing a couple spots then coming back for the wife. but we'll see, honey do's are stacking up with the good weather lol

I'm not sure what everyone elses plan is, but it's an easy drive even now, so it'll be basically clear by the end of the month so anyone coming Sat alone wouldn't be an issue.

Jhop567

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Sagle, Idaho
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRFL231
Service Branch
LEO
Kate and I will be there!!! My surgery was postponed until late May. I'll head up Friday as I don't work, don't want to work and am unlikely to think about work.