Townsend, Georgia, United States
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Mahaffey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRWH971
This is the meetup portion only of the December North Georgia Meetup and Ride. Since the ride needs to be limited to 10 rigs, I've created a separate meetup for those who are only attending the meetup at 1pm at Reformation Brewery in Canton, GA.

View Rally Point

Xlander

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Jasper, GA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBS832
Redclay, I appreciate the invite, that day happens to be my family's Christmas shindig. Catch you at the next meet up. Cheers.

Xlander

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Jasper, GA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBS832
Redclay, I appreciate the invite, that day happens to be my family's Christmas shindig. Catch you at the next meet up. Cheers.

Reactions: eagle_A40

RedClay

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Clay
Last Name
Mahaffey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRWH971
Thanks
This will be my first meetup
I’m looking forward to meeting everyone
Glad that you can make it! None of us are vets in the meetup department, so you'll be right at home. We are just looking to meet some other folks who love this stuff too, and maybe make a few connections that lead to some group rides at some point. Looking forward to meeting you.

Jeff Kidd

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Marietta Georgia
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Kidd
RedClay, thanks for the invite; I am hoping to attend. It is a very busy time for me right now, but I would love to meet more people in the overland community and hopefully get into some group rides in 2020!

Reactions: RedClay

Jeff Kidd

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Marietta Georgia
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Kidd
RedClay, thanks for the invite; I am hoping to attend. It is a very busy time for me right now, but I would love to meet more people in the overland community and hopefully get into some group rides in 2020!

Jeff Kidd

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Marietta Georgia
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Kidd

RedClay

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Clay
Last Name
Mahaffey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRWH971
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow between 1 pm and 4 pm! It will be a great chance to meet some new people, make some connections and, perhaps, find some like-minded people who want to roll out for a trip together at some point. Feel free to drop in for a bit or a long time. And it's cool to show up if you couldn't commit but decide to join us late. There is plenty of room and lots of beer (if that's your thing...there's soft drinks and really good pork skins as well.)