Huntersville, NC
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FYV
I'm in Huntersville...just moved back from WA. Glad to be back on the east coast!

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Wilmington NC But i go up to Charlotte at least once a year for panthers games.
And really want to go check out Uwharrie for the first time.
Also go to Greenville, raleigh, myrtle beach, boone areas.
Hey there I’m in Greenville!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulK

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Spruce Pine, NC
Member #

Hey All,

Just joined and am pretty new to this whole wild world of 4x4 adventuring. Always was interested in doing some overlanding and camping. Looking forward to meeting some people maybe in my area to have some fun with. Just picked up my first viable 4x4 and think i did pretty ok. Probably will need to do additional upgrades over time if I get all serious.

Vehicle is a Toyota Tundra Crew Max, 5.7L V8, Factory Lifted 4" (I think.. not sure as it came this way), Cooper Discoverer SST tires. Nothing super crazy, but ive done a bit of testing on a muddy, rutty rough and tumble abandoned road nearby and it posed basically no threat whatsoever. Next step will maybe be a bumper and a winch... eventually skid plates i guess. Not sure... suggestions welcome. Armor is definately something Ill want because I can not destroy this vehicle... wife would have me beaten if I did =D

Anyhow, if anyone is nearby and would like to meet up feel free to contact me.

zach white

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Greenville, SC
Member #

Live in Greenville but am in N.C. all the time..which brings me to my next topic-does anyone want to ride hurricane creek tomorrow? It will be pouring rain but like to make the best out of my days off. Probably go by burial or Oskar blues brewery depending on which way I️ decide to go home...let me know if any of y’all want to tag along!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

zach white

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Greenville, SC
Member #

Hi everyone,,
I am a new overland bound member from Charlotte, NC. Just finished building my 2000 Jeep XJ and ready do go out and explore. If anyone is interested in doing some trail riding, feel free to connect. Look forward to meeting you all.
Going to hurricane creek tomorrow-you free?

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Live in Greenville but am in N.C. all the time..which brings me to my next topic-does anyone want to ride hurricane creek tomorrow? It will be pouring rain but like to make the best out of my days off. Probably go by burial or Oskar blues brewery depending on which way I️ decide to go home...let me know if any of y’all want to tag along!

Greenville South Carolina I’m assuming? I’m in Greenville North Carolina lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk