North Carolina

• HTML tutorial

TheDarkKnight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Harrisburg, NC
Member #

I live right by Charlotte motor Speedway and I'm very interested in getting some meet ups together to hit some trails and have some fun camping! I need to get more info on the trails in NC. This pic was from last weekend in Boone and I stopped by Richland Rd but bailed because of all the trespass signs. Wanted to make sure before I did anything. Need the meet ups!

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: brianb2

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

I live right by Charlotte motor Speedway and I'm very interested in getting some meet ups together to hit some trails and have some fun camping! I need to get more info on the trails in NC. This pic was from last weekend in Boone and I stopped by Richland Rd but bailed because of all the trespass signs. Wanted to make sure before I did anything. Need the meet ups!

In the same spot. Would rather run Richland with someone who has been and knows it. Would meet up.

Reactions: OverlandExploder

TheDarkKnight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Harrisburg, NC
Member #

Same. I was. Planning on going to Freeman Park with a couple of buddies like 2 weekends from now. Haven't really planned it out yet buy want to go cause it should be warmed up a bit. When I figure out what we're doing I'll let Ya'll know and it Ya'll want to meet there that'd be cool

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

I have never been to uhwharrie and have been dying to take a trip
There's a couple "primitive" camping spots along the trails and nicer spots at Badin Lake with hot showers and electricity.

Let's plan a Uwharrie meetup! What days are good for everyone? Once we nail down a date I'll announce it in the part of the forum for that sort of thing

Member #4197

redman333

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

I probably wouldn't be able to make a trip until may timeframe. Otherwise weekends are always good for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

I probably wouldn't be able to make a trip until may timeframe. Otherwise weekends are always good for me.

Any specific weekends that do or don't work for you?

Member #4197

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

How does a weeks in May work for people?

Member #4197

redman333

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Might want to check the URE page to see if they have any events in may. Some weekends can get very busy.

NC-Trooper

Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Might want to check the URE page to see if they have any events in may. Some weekends can get very busy.

I'm pretty sure Jeep Jamboree is this weekend + it is opening weekend so it'll be packed

Member #4197

redman333

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

So I don't think I can do the first weekend in may. Looks like I'm booked. Otherwise I'm open any other weekend in may if you guys want to push it out that far.