Napa, Napa County, California, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6PHL

Welcome all OB Members to the North Bay Overland Bound Monthly Meet Up. Everyone is welcome. The goal is to create events that are fun, social, family friendly, and to get out on the trail.

Since this is the first event, lets meet each other and check out each others vehicles, and then we can discuss what we want to do together as a group (meet up days and times, trips, events, trainings, etc…).

See You There
@TrlMixx
"Kramer"

BEAR

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

Welcome all OB Members to the Napa County Overland Bound Monthly Meet Up. Everyone is welcome. The goal is to create events that are fun, social, family friendly, and to get out on the trail.

Since this is the first event, lets meet each other and check out each others vehicles, and then we can discuss what we want to do together as a group (meet up days and times, trips, events, trainings, etc…).

See You There
@TrlMixx
"Kramer"

I’d love to go but I have to work that day. Keep me posted on future events

Reactions: TrlMixx

TrlMixx

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

First Name
Richard
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6PHL

Welcome all OB Members to the Napa County Overland Bound Monthly Meet Up. Everyone is welcome. The goal is to create events that are fun, social, family friendly, and to get out on the trail.

See You There
@TrlMixx
\"Kramer\"

I’d love to go but I have to work that day. Keep me posted on future events
Not a Problem, we will see you Nov 12, 2023. After the first meeting... if anything gets changed (meeting dates, times, locations), I will update the post ASAP.
See ya then

TrlMixx

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

First Name
Richard
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6PHL
I got so excited but I’ll be out of town this weekend. I would love to attend the next one! I have a Ford Van 4x4.

Not a Problem, we will see you Nov 12, 2023. After the first meeting... if anything gets changed (meeting dates, times, locations), I will update the post ASAP.
Can't wait to see your Van!

See ya then

dub_stackz

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Gossell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Vet

Welcome all OB Members to the North Bay Overland Bound Monthly Meet Up. Everyone is welcome. The goal is to create events that are fun, social, family friendly, and to get out on the trail.

See You There
@TrlMixx
"Kramer"

Been seeing a lot of rigs in the area on my commute from Vallejo to Calistoga, looking forward to meeting up. ✌

kramme

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Novato, CA, USA
First Name
Melanie
Last Name
Kramme

See You There
@TrlMixx
"Kramer"

We sure wish we could attend. We are on a trip going up the coast towards Washington. We would like to come to future ones for sure!

TrlMixx

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

First Name
Richard
Last Name
Kramer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG6PHL

See You There
@TrlMixx
"Kramer"

We sure wish we could attend. We are on a trip going up the coast towards Washington. We would like to come to future ones for sure!
Have a great trip and be safe.

I will post a new invitation for the new November meet up as soon as the October meet up is over.

See you in November!
TrlMixx