Marin County
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mazzon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BIF
Are we meeting at a place we can have lunch?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I look forward to seeing everyone at the first North Bay Meet-up.

Locobutters

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Butterfield
New to overland bound and truck life, looking to see some great overland setups. hopefully there will be some tacomas so i can get some ideas for my new tacoma off-road.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to overland bound and truck life, looking to see some great overland setups. hopefully there will be some tacomas so i can get some ideas for my new tacoma off-road.
You should be in luck, If @PapaDave is able to make it you will see a great kitchen set up for the Tacoma.

JohnW

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wasley
Member #

I was planning on going but woke up feeling under the weather. Don’t wanna risk anything. Hope everyone has a good time and see ya at the next meetup!

PapaStan

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sonoma County
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Stanford
Member #

So awesome to chat with so many of you today and seeing all the sweet rigs. Can’t wait for the next meet up. I am headed to Bowman Lake Wednesday if anyone is headed that way for the holiday weekend let me know.

Reactions: PapaDave and Alan S

OTG_one

Rank V

Traveler III

Novato, CA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Easley
Member #

So awesome to chat with so many of you today and seeing all the sweet rigs. Can’t wait for the next meet up. I am headed to Bowman Lake Wednesday if anyone is headed that way for the holiday weekend let me know.
We'll be camping out at Bullards Bar on Thurs night, then hitting Henness Pass early Friday AM, and should be over by Bowman in the evening. We'll be working our way south to the El Dorado NF boundary.

Guadamuz_j

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Bay Area, CA, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Guadamuz
Member #

We'll be camping out at Bullards Bar on Thurs night, then hitting Henness Pass early Friday AM, and should be over by Bowman in the evening. We'll be working our way south to the El Dorado NF boundary.
Sounds like fun sure wish I could go.