NorCal Overland Trip Part 2

• HTML tutorial

Max Hultman

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

pleasanton ca
Member #

I have put a lot of thought and I might head to holister over Christmas break cause I haven't been their in a while anyone have any good recommendations down their or anyone live down their that's knows the area thanks max

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I have put a lot of thought and I might head to holister over Christmas break cause I haven't been their in a while anyone have any good recommendations down their or anyone live down their that's knows the area thanks max
Just realized the member that's interested wouldn't get a notify from me replying to NXS...

Anyway, I am no longer claiming the status of OB member who resides closest to Hollister Hills. That privilege now belongs to @mitchandbuck. Congratulations, buddy [emoji39]

Max Hultman

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

pleasanton ca
Member #

Yup, I got the skinny on Hollister, mostly.

Throw up a post with dates and I'll see how many local yokels we can get down there for a weekend of yee-haw'in.
December 31 and January 1 if you want to spend the night. after Christmas I don't have a plan just some time that week if we need to compromise I'm available. the weekend after Christmas new years party in Hollister if you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: 85Blazer-Keat