US West NorCal Lost Coast Trip- Usal Beach and Fern Canyon 4/8-10/2022

• HTML tutorial

ProtonDecay

Rank V

Influencer II

In my mind I am always at a remote high-elevation lake surrounded by snowcapped peaks.
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NUI
Winter/spring is better for keeping the rowdy people away. Summer time it’s much busier
Agreed. We were there in August on a Friday night and it was pretty calm, but lots of ravers on Saturday night as the weather was quite warm inland. We ended up driving out as the ravers started up on Saturday afternoon. I am guessing in April they head for something warmer as current forecast is for highs in the 50's next weekend. Get Usal Beach's weather forecast for the week

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Agreed. We were there in August on a Friday night and it was pretty calm, but lots of ravers on Saturday night as the weather was quite warm inland. We ended up driving out as the ravers started up on Saturday afternoon. I am guessing in April they head for something warmer as current forecast is for highs in the 50's next weekend. Get Usal Beach's weather forecast for the week
I added you to the message group so you should be able to see all the info shared today