No Aftermarket rear bumper for a 2020 forester, No problem.

• HTML tutorial

Shokgoblr

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

PA, USA
First Name
Shok
Last Name
Goblr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ihave1
Suspension upgrades too? That must weigh a bit. Looks good and very functional.

persquank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DFW
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Super cool double swing arm. I have that same rifle case.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
So since there is currently nothing for Subarus in regards to rear Offroad bumpers, I made my own. (this is my first attempt) I like what I have so far. Now that I have built one, in the future I can make it fancier. lol. View attachment 170912View attachment 170913View attachment 170914View attachment 170915View attachment 170916View attachment 170917View attachment 170911
Good job, tough shape to work with and I'm sure you gained a ton of knowledge on this one. Do you have any idea what all that mass weighs ? Do you have heavy duty rear springs ?

KN6DXV

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Conroe, Montgomery County, Texas, United States
First Name
Allan
Last Name
Overby
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DXV
Good job, tough shape to work with and I'm sure you gained a ton of knowledge on this one. Do you have any idea what all that mass weighs ? Do you have heavy duty rear springs ?
well Im still not sure about the weight, the rear lowered about an inch. If I was a guessing man I would say about 200 lbs with the tire on( 45lbish) I will be contacting ADF with my measurements and they will give me the appropriate adjustments to the suspension.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
well Im still not sure about the weight, the rear lowered about an inch. If I was a guessing man I would say about 200 lbs with the tire on( 45lbish) I will be contacting ADF with my measurements and they will give me the appropriate adjustments to the suspension.
I
It just looks heavy to me with everything you have mounted including the cooler with food and the gun case. My spare tire and wheel weigh 85#'s together. It's a nice clean look for sure, and easy to get to everything ! :-)