Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Syracuse, NY 13219, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
McAdorey
Member #

I am game too. You may already be aware that Ok4wd organizes a 4x4 meet the last Sunday of every month at Quaker Steak and lube in Phillipsburg, NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I didn't know this! I will be going to the one next month, is it a lunch or dinner meet?

Also there is a Facebook group, Garden State Overland, that is starting to grow. We are looking to get together sometime in the very short future.

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
For those of us in Northern NJ, anyone been over to the Worthington State Forest and Walpak? Or anyone know anything up north here?
I second the small meet up I’m only about 15 minutes from the New York New Jersey border

Last edited:

Ian McAdorey

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Syracuse, NY 13219, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
McAdorey
Member #

For those of us in Northern NJ, anyone been over to the Worthington State Forest and Walpak? Or anyone know anything up north here?
I've been up there quite a bit lately and have really liked the trails up there. I would totally be down to meet up there and hit some trails. I am much further south, but that no big deal to me

04land

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Washington, Morris County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Bradford
Last Name
Bell
Member #

So i did a quick trip over to Walpac Wednesday with the wife. Saw some trails but stuck to the main dirt roads since i was alone and i don't have a winch yet. But i think we could definitely spend a few hours over there exploring around. I want to get back out there to check out some of the trails off the main areas. I will keep everyone posted.
one picture form our trip...
DSC_0258_1.JPG

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
For those near central jersey, I spent last weekend in Wharton state forest. Some call it the pine barrens. Iv been there before but it’s always nice to get there and just drive through the trails. IMG_5519.JPGIMG_5523.JPG

Ian McAdorey

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Syracuse, NY 13219, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
McAdorey
Member #

Ladies and Gents! We have a date for a meet and greet/trail ride!

We, Garden State Overland, teamed up with a regional group called MtnRoo to plan for an event at the end of August. It will be a lot of lifted Subarus, my apologies as it is my bread an butter, but it is completely open to anybody who is interested in attending. I would love to see any and all vehicles present!

I will keep the feed updated as we finalize a meeting point.

Enthusiast III

Upper Moreland, PA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rousis
Member #

I'm in as long as I'm not working. If it looks like it's going to be a Saturday I'd appreciate as early a heads up as possible so I can take off work. I need six weeks to guarantee having off.