Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

If the interior stayed the same for production models I would seriously consider it.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

I kind of dig it. Wondering how the IFS is going to handle 37s and a diesel engine. Nissan is coming out swinging.

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I'm pretty much "Meh" with Nissan trucks and SUV's. I've test drove every Nissan in the US market for '15 & '16 so far and I haven't liked any of the SUV or truck Seats. I have a '16 Maxima and I love it. I also leased the MIL a Versa. It's a Great brand for the money on certain vehicles.

I'm not sure Nissan can really compete well in the US truck market yet. I'd like to see the Diesel and if they carried over the leather interior like in my Maxima. Most of the 15's were still all plastic.

Last edited:

Maxterra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West Haven, Utah
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Horting
Member #

If this were to actually come out, I'd be all over it.
Bumpers, sliders, winch, skids, Overland bed rack & RTT, fuel & water cans, lots of bed storage compartments...
Oh Yeah!

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

It's too big for my taste. Unless those LED marker lights are just for looks, the Titan Warrior will be as wide as a Ford Raptor. That means very limited lines available on the trail, and many of the tighter trails will be impassible for such a large vehicle.

I like the look of it, but there is no way the accountants will let it go to production looking like that. Now, if they made the Warrior a trim package and did a hardcore Frontier - well, then I think we would have something to get excited about. I personally think Nissan needs to go all-out on a vehicle like Ford did with the Raptor - they need the GT-R of trucks/SUVs.

Reactions: Murphy Slaw

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

I'd like to see that too. I had an old Pathfinder once and it was a good machine. Rescued my brother in it, in a minor blizzard many years ago.

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

The XTerra is the spiritual successor to the old Gen1 Hardbody based Pathfider. There will still be lease-returns rolling back into dealers for the next couple of years. A Pro-4X is a great off road platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murphy Slaw