Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Well maybe not a trick per say but handy tool.....

When on the map of members, in the top right corner is a button that will open a conversation box with all the people in the map view already addressed for you conversation, just fill in convo title and body, send......

This is a great way to communicate with all the people in a selected ( zoom in/out on map, this "pins" in view are selected) area, say to set up meet and greet, or if traveling to another area and looking for meet ups or help or info....

Maybe I am just discovering this feature and you all know about it, if so, oops.

Travel safe, but travel!

JimMap.JPG

MoreGone

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Mesa, AZ
Member #

That is pretty handy to know!

Little more zooming out (relatively) and I would be in your map!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
One tip is to filter everything out except members so you don't get error messages.

Jimmy Schantz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Well maybe not a trick per say but handy tool.....

When on the map of members, in the top right corner is a button that will open a conversation box with all the people in the map view already addressed for you conversation, just fill in convo title and body, send......

This is a great way to communicate with all the people in a selected ( zoom in/out on map, this "pins" in view are selected) area, say to set up meet and greet, or if traveling to another area and looking for meet ups or help or info....

Maybe I am just discovering this feature and you all know about it, if so, oops.

Travel safe, but travel!

JimView attachment 62755
Great tip I'm going to try it thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using OB Talk mobile app

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
I just started to use the map yesterday and was scrolling through and read this today! Thank you for the share, definitely going to use it. Still learning all the neat features available for our use on the site :) :) :)