Nice little trick on the map

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

Jim SoG

Rank VI

Advocate III

Bullhead City, Arizona
Member #

Well maybe not a trick per say but handy tool.....

When on the map of members, in the top right corner is a button that will open a conversation box with all the people in the map view already addressed for you conversation, just fill in convo title and body, send......

This is a great way to communicate with all the people in a selected ( zoom in/out on map, this "pins" in view are selected) area, say to set up meet and greet, or if traveling to another area and looking for meet ups or help or info....

Maybe I am just discovering this feature and you all know about it, if so, oops.

Travel safe, but travel!

JimMap.JPG

MoreGone

Rank V

Advocate III

Mesa, AZ
Member #

That is pretty handy to know!

Little more zooming out (relatively) and I would be in your map!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Advocate III

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
One tip is to filter everything out except members so you don't get error messages.

Jimmy Schantz

Rank VI
Benefactor

Advocate III

Well maybe not a trick per say but handy tool.....

When on the map of members, in the top right corner is a button that will open a conversation box with all the people in the map view already addressed for you conversation, just fill in convo title and body, send......

This is a great way to communicate with all the people in a selected ( zoom in/out on map, this "pins" in view are selected) area, say to set up meet and greet, or if traveling to another area and looking for meet ups or help or info....

Maybe I am just discovering this feature and you all know about it, if so, oops.

Travel safe, but travel!

JimView attachment 62755
Great tip I'm going to try it thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using OB Talk mobile app