BarryLaFond

Rank 0

Contributor I

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
LaFond
My wife and I are new to Overlanding but not camping. Purchased 2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 , now has 2 in lift and 23Zero rooftop tent. We are in the Sacramento area and always looking for new places to explore. We would also like to hook up with some experienced overlanders that could give advice on our truck and ideas as to where to go. Look forward to soaking up info from other forum members, Barry and Kim

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
My wife and I are new to Overlanding but not camping. Purchased 2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 , now has 2 in lift and 23Zero rooftop tent. We are in the Sacramento area and always looking for new places to explore. We would also like to hook up with some experienced overlanders that could give advice on our truck and ideas as to where to go. Look forward to soaking up info from other forum members, Barry and Kim
Welcome to OB Kim and Barry See you out on the trails

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Barry & Kim, welcome to the OB family.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Welcome to Overland Bound!
Be sure to check the Meetup and Trip Planning pages on the forum to see what is happening in your area.
If you have any questions please reach out to your Member Representative @MagicMike or me, your Region Director @Narbob

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Welcome Barry and Kim, we're glad to have you here! I stayed in Sacramento for a month way back when, I'm excited to get back to that area to visit again someday! Enjoy OB!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Barry
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
There is a local meet-up in Eldorado Hills that you might be interested in.
Sierra Foothills Overlanders, El Dorado County CA
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting.
Also there is a swap meet this Saturday In EDH
SWAP MEET, EL DORADO COUNTY CA.
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Barry and Kim, welcome to Overland Bound!

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound community. Glad to have you join us.