• HTML tutorial

Britt Smith

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Guthrie Ok
Member #

I am a new member. I live in Guthrie Oklahoma and just recently purchased a 2018 Jeep JKU Sport. I am new to offroading and overlanding. My wife and I love to camp and enjoy the outdoors. I am looking forward to meeting other people in the "area" and learn to overland. I am a retired Navy Chief Petty officer (22yrs).

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

Welcome to OB & welcome from San Diego Ca. Hope you enjoy this site lots of great info & good people on here & thank you for your services & giving us our freedom !!!

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Welcome from your neighbor to the east. We have lots of opportunities to get together and meet up. I would highly suggest getting information from

Natural State Overland

and check into going to Rendezvous in the Ozarks. Tons of people will be there to meet and share experiences with. Glad you are here and thank you so much for your service!

the BROfessor

Britt Smith

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Guthrie Ok
Member #

Welcome from your neighbor to the east. We have lots of opportunities to get together and meet up. I would highly suggest getting information from

Natural State Overland

and check into going to Rendezvous in the Ozarks. Tons of people will be there to meet and share experiences with. Glad you are here and thank you so much for your service!

the BROfessor
Thanks for the info! Will look into the Rendezvous in the Ozarks.

Reactions: OKJeeper

OKJeeper

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Tarter
Member #

I am a new member. I live in Guthrie Oklahoma and just recently purchased a 2018 Jeep JKU Sport. I am new to offroading and overlanding. My wife and I love to camp and enjoy the outdoors. I am looking forward to meeting other people in the "area" and learn to overland. I am a retired Navy Chief Petty officer (22yrs).
Thank you for your service Britt! I'm in OKC. Welcome to Overland Bound.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Britt Smith

UnderPressure

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Okc
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Brooks
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5YRP
Plan to camp and wheel in Davis oklahoma over Labor Day weekend at Hogan’s off-road Park. It’ll probably be busy being the weekend and Labor Day

Reactions: Britt Smith