jtcr

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Georgetown, TX, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coffman-Romick
I'm new to the area - specifically Georgetown. I am also new to the overlanding world. I just seen that there is a local meet up in round rock, is that a monthly thing? Hopefully I'll be able to hang out and find some roads around the area.

Reactions: GRIMGPR

GRIMGPR

Rank 0

Contributor I

Murrells Inlet, SC, USA
First Name
Grant
Last Name
Richardson
I'm new to the area - specifically Georgetown. I am also new to the overlanding world. I just seen that there is a local meet up in round rock, is that a monthly thing? Hopefully I'll be able to hang out and find some roads around the area.
Welcome fellow Overland enthusiast. I'm a new member as well . What rig do you drive? :)

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Welcome James, I am from Georgetown as well. There is at least one other member from Town on here also. I drive a 2014 JKU in gold and a white 98 TJ. What is your rig?

Reactions: GRIMGPR

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello James, welcome from Oklahoma.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. @Roots66 is also in the Georgetown area and has previously hosted some meet ups so you might keep an eye out for another.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

jtcr

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Georgetown, TX, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coffman-Romick
Welcome James, I am from Georgetown as well. There is at least one other member from Town on here also. I drive a 2014 JKU in gold and a white 98 TJ. What is your rig?
Thanks for the warm welcome. I drive a black 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO and also have a black 2019 Nissan Titan PRO-4X. The 4runner is the choice for any adventure the family and I go on.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH