Newbie from NC

• HTML tutorial

NCRunner

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hey OB guys (and a few gals I'm sure),

Newbie here from North Carolina.

Eric, 41, single dad, artist, semi-retired adrenaline junkie (surfing, skydiving, etc.), instagram addict, amateur GoPro photog, beer lover, grilled cheese connoisseur, I enjoy long walks on... wait, this isn't a dating app?!? Damn... :laughing:

Little about me, I've owned 6 Land Rovers over the years ranging from Disco's to LR4 and always enjoyed the trails. After a break away from the SUV world I've decided to get back out there with a nice 4th gen 4Runner and can't wait to load it down with cool gear (especially the OB badge!) and start exploring again.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more from you all!

E~

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

Eric, 41, single dad, artist, semi-retired adrenaline junkie (surfing, skydiving, etc.), instagram addict, amateur GoPro photog, beer lover, grilled cheese connoisseur, I enjoy long walks on... wait, this isn't a dating app?!? Damn... :laughing:

Little about me, I've owned 6 Land Rovers over the years ranging from Disco's to LR4 and always enjoyed the trails. After a break away from the SUV world I've decided to get back out there with a nice 4th gen 4Runner and can't wait to load it down with cool gear (especially the OB badge!) and start exploring again.

E~
Another Eric from NC, welcome. I'm new to OB myself and an Eric from NC.

DSharpe

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

11 Forest Creek Drive, Durham, NC, USA
First Name
Derrick
Last Name
Sharpe
Member #

E~
Lmao that was good .... glad to have you brother I'm a newbie to north Carolina and retired from the corps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: NCRunner