Newbie. East bay Ca

• HTML tutorial

Ric

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Walnut creek, ca
Member #

Hi everyone, I'm excited to be part of the group, and hoping to meet some new friends.
So I purchased a 1993 f150 extended cab short bed 4x4 with 67,000 miles for $3,200
So far I have ordered a pro comp stage 2 4 inch lift with 33 12.50x15 on MT rims, a smittybuilt 5x7 Safari rack, with a spare 33 mounted on it, a cobra CB and a firestik duel antenna...will be installing it on sat, and once it's on... I'll decide on lighting.... Anyone in the walnut creek,concord area wanna take a noob under their wings? Any help advice would be great.
Ric

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Welcome from SF!

I'm a Rover guy so may not be much help on the Ford side, but I'm always willing to help answer questions about overlanding and its many aspects.

Reactions: Ric

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Hi everyone, I'm excited to be part of the group, and hoping to meet some new friends.
So I purchased a 1993 f150 extended cab short bed 4x4 with 67,000 miles for $3,200
So far I have ordered a pro comp stage 2 4 inch lift with 33 12.50x15 on MT rims, a smittybuilt 5x7 Safari rack, with a spare 33 mounted on it, a cobra CB and a firestik duel antenna...will be installing it on sat, and once it's on... I'll decide on lighting.... Anyone in the walnut creek,concord area wanna take a noob under their wings? Any help advice would be great.
Ric
I grew up over in danville and come back every once in a while to visit my parents

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Welcome from Washington! I feel ya on the noob front, Sooo much to learn! It's certainly a fun and exciting experience

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

renodemona

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
Welcome! Good set up on getting to 33s. Should be able to handle anything you'd want to. How do you like the Safari rack? Oh, and welcome! East Bay not too far from NV, still time to escape! ;)

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

Welcome from concord! Nice to see other east bay members joining up! I'm working on a Bay Area OB meet up right now. I will have a post up in the next few days or so asking for input on where and when! Again welcome!
<br />

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: kg6zjl