Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Altoona, PA, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Gorsuch
Member #

Hey all!! By no means am I experienced or an expert at overlanding but wanted to share my build as most everything is DIY and semi budget built. Started with Stock 17 Taco and slowly building up for what I need from my experiences on the trail so far. Current mods BFG KO2’s, tint, window visors, grill swap(those are obviously cosmetic but as this is my daily driver I like it to look good too (; ), light bar, recovery hook, bed cover, holster mount and diy bed mounts for shovel and fire extinguisher. Will be updating post as I continue my build. If anyone is interested or has questions about what I’ve done feel free to ask!
IMG_8410.JPGIMG_8420.JPGIMG_8432.JPGIMG_8434.JPG

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all!! By no means am I experienced or an expert at overlanding but wanted to share my build as most everything is DIY and semi budget built. Started with Stock 17 Taco and slowly building up for what I need from my experiences on the trail so far. Current mods BFG KO2’s, tint, window visors, grill swap(those are obviously cosmetic but as this is my daily driver I like it to look good too (; ), light bar, recovery hook, bed cover, holster mount and diy bed mounts for shovel and fire extinguisher. Will be updating post as I continue my build. If anyone is interested or has questions about what I’ve done feel free to ask!
View attachment 84976View attachment 84978View attachment 84979View attachment 84980
Looking good....

Reactions: Cody_Gorsuch

Marman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pleasant Hill, MO
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Marlowe
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
Nice truck and great start on the mods, I am starting the same way. Like the USAF name plate as well.

Reactions: Cody_Gorsuch

Cody_Gorsuch

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Altoona, PA, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Gorsuch
Member #

Nice truck and great start on the mods, I am starting the same way. Like the USAF name plate as well.
Thanks man. If I didn’t already have the light bar I would have spent the money elsewhere most likely (rock sliders/skids, or saved for suspension) but I bought the bar and pods for a previous truck and never installed lol. That being said it’s only an amazon set anyways so who knows how long it will last but I can’t justify spending upwards of 600$ on a light bar right now. Plus we have to keep them covered until off-road or most likely will get nailed by the local cops.

Reactions: gabe

Cody_Gorsuch

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Altoona, PA, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Gorsuch
Member #

Just a little update on the truck. Installed some led pods in grille for fogs and wrapped my stock fog lights. And camo’d my grill IMG_9190.JPGIMG_9191.JPGIMG_9168.JPG

And as a bonus update, starting to black out the Runner [emoji847] the one photo doesn’t have the front bumper black but the logos are blacked

View attachment 100893View attachment 100894View attachment 100895

Last edited: