Pek2001

Rank 0

Contributor I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Kendall
Hi everyone - I am new to the forum and looking to get my family into Overland style adventures. I have been researching the Patriot Camper X1, which really interest me in quality, quick setup and family friendly. What are people’s opinion on the brand? Is the quality truly there for the higher price? Any true advice and guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Phil

Reactions: M Rose

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

Great write ups here if you have not seen them:

Pek2001

Rank 0

Contributor I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Kendall
Great write ups here if you have not seen them:

Thanks, I did find that post as well. Luckly, he lives in my area so I am hoping to be able to see it first hand.

Phil

Reactions: M Rose

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

I can't offer any first hand advice, unfortunately, they just don't exist in the wild here. There are some solid online resources for real world reviews - which I'm sure you've already looked into. Their reputation certainly is stellar and owner reviews I have seen have all been exceptional.

Worth the money is hard to determine, it will really depend on what you want to do with it. There are many trailers out there that are plenty capable to take you most places, many more if you intend to stick mainly to basic trails and fire roads. Always lots to consider in decisions like this - especially when it comes down to the price on these. They certainly appear to be a buy once cry once option. Good luck with your hunt for info and decision!!

Pek2001

Rank 0

Contributor I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Kendall
I can't offer any first hand advice, unfortunately, they just don't exist in the wild here. There are some solid online resources for real world reviews - which I'm sure you've already looked into. Their reputation certainly is stellar and owner reviews I have seen have all been exceptional.

Worth the money is hard to determine, it will really depend on what you want to do with it. There are many trailers out there that are plenty capable to take you most places, many more if you intend to stick mainly to basic trails and fire roads. Always lots to consider in decisions like this - especially when it comes down to the price on these. They certainly appear to be a buy once cry once option. Good luck with your hunt for info and decision!!
Thanks, all good information to consider. I appreciate the help.

Reactions: Roam Wild Overland