• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Chelan, WA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
C
Hey all
My wife and I are here and I think I'm more curious about overlanding than she is at the moment, but I have a feeling she will get hooked after the first trip.

We just bought a 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium that we dubbed "Project Wildrunner" and put together an Instagram to document the fun @projectwildrunner

So far we have done a few lighting and cosmetic upgrades, but a rack, lift, bumpers are planned for the future.

We split our time between Santa Cruz CA and Wenatchee area of WA and we are interested in meeting friends in both locations. IMG_20190113_164100_852.jpeg20181224_113534.jpeg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all
My wife and I are here and I think I'm more curious about overlanding than she is at the moment, but I have a feeling she will get hooked after the first trip.

We just bought a 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium that we dubbed "Project Wildrunner" and put together an Instagram to document the fun @projectwildrunner

So far we have done a few lighting and cosmetic upgrades, but a rack, lift, bumpers are planned for the future.

We split our time between Santa Cruz CA and Wenatchee area of WA and we are interested in meeting friends in both locations. View attachment 82383View attachment 82384
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Born and raised in Washington and starting my new adventures in Central Oregon. If you get my way just reach out. Welcome to the Family to you both.

Reactions: projectwildrunner

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

NW OVERLAND RALLY
BC OVERLAND RALLY
ROCKY MOUNTAIN OVERLAND RALLY
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!!!

Hello! You're receiving this email because either you've attended an Overland Rally in the past, or you've asked to be kept up-to-date. We promise not to send you too many emails, but if you'd rather not get any more like this, just let us know. Now that that's out of the way, we wanted to let you know that we have opened registration for all three of our 2019 events.

The NW Overland Rally in Plain WA is June 20 - 23 (just after most public schools break for summer). The BC Overland Rally is so popular that this year we are moving the event to Whistler BC! It's the following weekend, June 27-30. Our newest show, the Rocky Mountain Overland Rally is Aug 1-4, in scenic Gunnison CO, on a beautiful ranch surrounded by trails, mountains, history, and wide open spaces.

If you register for all three during the early-bird period (until March 31st), not only will you save on every show, we will take an additional $30 ($60 for a couple/family) off the total. Just email us after you've registered for all three and we will refund the discount. We are calling this our Triple Crown discount.

Information and registration options are available on the event websites:
www.nwoverlandrally.com
www.bcoverlandrally.com
www.rockymountainoverlandrally.com
We do hope to see you at one of the events, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send us an email,
The NWOR email is nwoverlandrally@gmail.com
The BCOR email is bcoverlandrally@gmail.com
The RMOR email is rockymountainoverlandrally@gmail.com
or give us a call at (604) 889-2169.

Thank you, from the whole Overland Rallies team!

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Cool pic of the 4Runner covered in snow... I hope you got to enjoy driving around in some of that.

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego, sweet looking rig congrats on the new vehicle.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey all

We split our time between Santa Cruz CA and Wenatchee area of WA and we are interested in meeting friends in both locations. View attachment 82383View attachment 82384
Welcome!!!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R
When you are in the PNW @Jedi is your Member Representative.