New to the forum, but not the trail

• HTML tutorial

chexmix

Rank III

Advocate II

Bay Area
Morning!

Figure it was high time I sign up here. I've been wheeling for years starting with my full size bronco and then getting into vintage jeeps. Some of you know me already from the trail or from providing help online, asking that you only pay it forward (or with a beer).

I've been overlanding (aka off roading, 4 wheeling, car camping, 4x4'ing, hitting the dirt road, and jeeping to some) for about 10+ years now.

I'm looking to meet more of you who enjoy taking your rigs and families off-road.

But enough words, here's a picture of one of my rigs volunteering on the rubicon.

IMG_3624.JPG

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I can't believe what I hear on the local classic rock station either!

chexmix

Rank III

Advocate II

Bay Area
I can't believe what I hear on the local classic rock station either!
lol that depends on how old you are. I grew up listening to classic rock, for me classic is G&R, twisted sister, ACDC. But ya, now I hear smashing pumpkins, and green days too! Won't be long before I don't know new bands on the "classic" stations! I'm not even that old! :P

Reactions: Captain Chaos

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Lol I'm feeling old. Welcome aboard, nice to a fullsize bronco. Now if we could get so.easy k5s in here

Edward Gentle

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Huntsville Al
Member #

Hello and welcome, Love the Bronco.

I used to have an 88 and it went anywhere I wanted it to go. It had a few dings but man it worked.