• HTML tutorial

Contributor III

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
First Name
Gabe
Last Name
Ascolese
Hey everyone,

Gabe here, or "Deathstar_Silverado". I am new to overlanding and the forums here at Overland Bound. I am based out of Salt Lake City, UT. I recently just bought a 2019 Chevy Silverado to turn into my overland, family, adventure mobile. I know not a popular choice but I have some great plans for the Chevy that will get us where we want to go! My wife, kids and dogs are pumped to spend some quality time on the road together creating memories and giving us the ability to learn from Mother Nature. Anyway I will be on here quite a bit doing my reading and absorbing as much as I can, hope to see you out there!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone,

Gabe here, or "Deathstar_Silverado". I am new to overlanding and the forums here at Overland Bound. I am based out of Salt Lake City, UT. I recently just bought a 2019 Chevy Silverado to turn into my overland, family, adventure mobile. I know not a popular choice but I have some great plans for the Chevy that will get us where we want to go! My wife, kids and dogs are pumped to spend some quality time on the road together creating memories and giving us the ability to learn from Mother Nature. Anyway I will be on here quite a bit doing my reading and absorbing as much as I can, hope to see you out there!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representatives to you are @A-Aron & @Knitron
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Expo that will be in CO https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Welcome! Don't feel bad about your choice of rig. My first rig was a Chevy and it was great. Excited to have you, we're going to have a meer up May 4th at the Bountiful B if you can make it. I'd love to meet you. I'll be putting up a Rally Point soon, but it's not up yet.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey everyone,

Hello Gabe, welcome to the OB community. Hey, I like your choice of vehicles, I drive a 1988 Silverado.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello,
We are Mike & Colleen and new to overlanding
Looking forward to learning more and meeting others who are in to overlanding we are in the Fairfax VA area. Looking forward to a great summer
Hello Mike and Colleen, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: McpJeep