Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

@Bouncer is in planning stages of one in the near future over in the Oklahoma overlanders where ya at thread. He has it listed out pretty well there, that’s the only one I’ve seen around us.

Reactions: Coop17510

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Welcome from the north side of the city.
Got to be rough coming from CO to OK... sorry to hear that.
We really to need get some kind of semi-reoccurring meet up going.
I do plan on having a 2 day event coming up this spring probably early June.

Coop17510

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Purcell, OK, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

@Bouncer is in planning stages of one in the near future over in the Oklahoma overlanders where ya at thread. He has it listed out pretty well there, that’s the only one I’ve seen around us.

Thanks I’ll check it out.

Reactions: ryanorr280

Coop17510

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Purcell, OK, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Welcome from the north side of the city.
Got to be rough coming from CO to OK... sorry to hear that.
We really to need get some kind of semi-reoccurring meet up going.
I do plan on having a 2 day event coming up this spring probably early June.
Yeah some kind of annual event would be cool. Colorado is great but to many people lol.

• Haha
Reactions: KA7USA

JCBigler

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Chouteau, OK
Member #

Welcome all.

I'm thinking of doing the Oklahoma Adventure Trail with a side trip out to Black Mesa after all the shut down hysteria is over with. Hopefully in May before it gets too hot (and hopefully the tornadoes will stay away too).

Coop17510

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Purcell, OK, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Welcome all.

I'm thinking of doing the Oklahoma Adventure Trail with a side trip out to Black Mesa after all the shut down hysteria is over with. Hopefully in May before it gets too hot (and hopefully the tornadoes will stay away too).
Hello I don’t know if I could do the full trail but I would be up for a weekend or so. Let me know when you think you might go. Thank you for the invitation. I am looking forward to meeting some local OB members

andrewterri

Rank 0

Contributor I

Oklahoma
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Zerby
Welcome to Oklahoma. Tough move haha. We just moved to northern Ok from norman. For a little change of pace since there is nowhere to go around Norman you can go to red dog in lexington which is about 10-15 minutes south. You pay 5 dollars per vehicle I think and it gets you access to a river side off road park. It gets you on the river than you can run it as ling as you want. Just a thought if your wanting to get away from the city for a day. Stay away from off roading at lake Thunderbird some do it and always get caught. If you have any questions about the area let me know. I grew up in Norman

Coop17510

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Purcell, OK, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Welcome to Oklahoma. Tough move haha. We just moved to northern Ok from norman. For a little change of pace since there is nowhere to go around Norman you can go to red dog in lexington which is about 10-15 minutes south. You pay 5 dollars per vehicle I think and it gets you access to a river side off road park. It gets you on the river than you can run it as ling as you want. Just a thought if your wanting to get away from the city for a day. Stay away from off roading at lake Thunderbird some do it and always get caught. If you have any questions about the area let me know. I grew up in Norman
Thank you. I don’t think the lake is a place I’ll go, my neighbor is a game Worden . Also I work over that way a good bit and it can get rough.

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
1589212449924.png

Set your sights east towards Ouachita and Ozark National Forrests. It's no Colorado but is still quite beautiful.