Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Welcome to OB, Bend has some great places to wheel and overland. I'm in Boise, ID - so we most likely will cross paths!

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Nice I just moved from boise to Bend, I loved it there.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
Why on earth, did you trade Boise, for Bend? Curious... We really looked at Bend in 1990, 91 as a location, to get us out of the San Francisco Bay Area. We moved to Boise in June of 92. They are similar. Boise has grown over the last 25 years... So, you're new to Bend! Lots of fishing opportunities rivers, creeks and lakes. Paulina Lakes are awesome, same with Crane Prairie. Smith Rock & Crooked River area. Hiking in the Sisters. South and East is a geologic mystery, which goes back to the last ice age https://goo.gl/maps/JVmiQVMeorH2
And then there is the Newberry National Volcanic Monument.

Last edited:

110namedYeti

Rank II

Advocate II

Bend or
Family. I grew up in Bend and my wife went to BSU. in boise. I got hired to fly for Horizon air based out of boise for a couple years but we recently moved back to be closer to both our families.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Squab Farmer

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Welcome back to Oregon, love seeing something other then a Toyota being used no offense to Toyota owners ,i kinda have one but there's just a lot of them on here.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign