New to group

• HTML tutorial

kiddirt40

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Found this group last week and decided to sign up. I'm new to "overland travel", but have been off road camping for years. I just ordered by emblem for my rig. My rig is a daily user. It is a 99 Mazda b3000 4x4. I hope to learn more and how to improve my overland experience.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Hi Anthony, and welcome from another new member of the group! Lots of great information here to read.

Steve

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

9028 said:
Found this group last week and decided to sign up. I’m new to “overland travel”, but have been off road camping for years. I just ordered by emblem for my rig. My rig is a daily user. It is a 99 Mazda b3000 4×4. I hope to learn more and how to improve my overland experience.
Welcome to OB Anthony. What is your OB emblem #? Interest to see where do you sleep when off road camping.  post some pictures of your rig. we have a Members ride forum topic and many others.

Frisly

kiddirt40

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Thanks for the warm welcome. As for my emblem number, I did not reserve one. Being in Kansas, sleeping in a tent is usually what I do. We are pretty much at the top of the food chain here. If the weather I just crawl in the cab and sleep across the seats. I'm looking into getting a topper as well as a long list of toys I want to add. My truck is stock with off road tires and heavy duty shocks.

AlexKY

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Greenup County Kentucky
Member #

Hello Everyone,

I'm posting here because I searched my emblem number and it came up with no results. Just want to make sure it works before I hand any coins out.

Emblem Number 12428. I look forward to getting into the forest with yall. I'm currently driving a 1991 Ford F-350 Custom (monobeam 4WD), great for towing out disabled vehicles. I've almost finished my first 4x4 ground up rebuild. The first iteration of the my Chevy S10 is in my profile picture. Cant wait to have her on the road. I'll work up a build portfolio when time permits. See you on the trail.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Everyone,

I'm posting here because I searched my emblem number and it came up with no results. Just want to make sure it works before I hand any coins out.

Emblem Number 12428. I look forward to getting into the forest with yall. I'm currently driving a 1991 Ford F-350 Custom (monobeam 4WD), great for towing out disabled vehicles. I've almost finished my first 4x4 ground up rebuild. The first iteration of the my Chevy S10 is in my profile picture. Cant wait to have her on the road. I'll work up a build portfolio when time permits. See you on the trail.
@Steve @Michael
Little help here....looked up his number in search also and said no results found

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
No thank you for bringing it to our attention, we have someone in the office who can probably get to the bottom of this quickly.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Sorry, on a 10 day road trip through Saturday, so no access to server /admin stuff on my phone.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Sorry, on a 10 day road trip through Saturday, so no access to server /admin stuff on my phone.
Michael replied and I'm following up. forgot about your trip