New Texas Member

• HTML tutorial

hazmat409

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey guys! I am happy to be able to join your ranks!

I finally decided to combine my love for Motorsports, and the outdoors. So we started off with some wilderness survival class's, Along with previous Expirence as a Firefighter/EMT with Rescue & swift water recovery training.

Also i Am a Certified NCCO crane operator and rigger (after I burned out on public service) so I have all sorts of rigging knowledge, and Expirence when it comes to "bull rigging"

I own a 2015 Ram SLT 2500 6.7 4x4 Cummins; which is a Rig i am building custom Bumpers and racks made by My company. "Will upload pictures once powder is done"

I am planning some major overlanding trips. But so far I've traveled to Central/south Texas through frio river valley.
Hills of East Texas and NW lousisna on weekend trips

Hwy 87 Sabine Pass, Tx to Galveston, Tx

Looking for suggestions on my next trip.

Current mods:

Yukon 4.10 front and rear
Front Locker,Rear LSD
Yukon free spin kit
Mixed breed lift kit "parts of Icon, pureperformance, Carli, king" total of 5"s
Maxtrax recovery
Warren Industrial 12k winch
Yukon Kentic strap
Various rigging and shackles
Fire extinguisher
Cobra 29 LX
Edge CTS2
Deleted hardway tunned
Stage 2 si intake AFe
4" T.B.E with muffler AFe
AMSOIL fluids and bypass filters system
SPoD
1 30" RCX x series light bar
2 rigid Duallys
Infinit Offroad Led rock lights

Another project is our Self contained Expedation Trailer With shore, Solar, and stored Energy capabilities. With 8x6.5 lug hubs

Currently using a academy special tent but looking to upgrade to a new Rooftop style "suggestions" appreciated.

I am running a Method Standard wrapped in a 315/70/17 Cooper ATp

But I am stoked to be able to read study and learn more techniques, skills, and first hand equipment knowledge and Expirence!

Attachments

Reactions: Tinker