Slambo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

NE TN
First Name
Scott
Last Name
S
I just replaced the tent on my Back Country trailer (predecessor to the Tentrax). So far I am really impressed with the quality and fit of the new tent. Taking the grandson out for an overnighter on Thursday for the first real test!82F83F76-3F4D-46D8-B998-BEDFAACB9E87.jpegC052DC31-8133-497C-870D-58C26F51C15A.jpeg37CA3584-CDF2-478E-993B-DD77FFF5CFCB.jpeg

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
That is a very nice setup! That Back Country trailer comes with the tent? How awesome!

Slambo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

NE TN
First Name
Scott
Last Name
S
I really like that!
The “Back Country” isn’t made anymore...it is now “Tentrax“ trailers...you can google them for all their info and website. I am not affiliated with them...I just bought my replacement tent from them...Brent is the owner and I found him to be easy going and knowledgeable...

Reactions: RoarinRow

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
The “Back Country” isn’t made anymore...it is now “Tentrax“ trailers...you can google them for all their info and website. I am not affiliated with them...I just bought my replacement tent from them...Brent is the owner and I found him to be easy going and knowledgeable...
Thank you, I'll Google them and see...

Slambo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

NE TN
First Name
Scott
Last Name
S
Nice set up! This was on my short list before the kids. Still would like for the solo or quick trips with just the wife.
Thanks, just did a no notice overnighter couple days ago with my wife...stumbled up on a small black bear while hiking...it was fun...

Attachments

Reactions: RoarinRow