Gilbert Az
First Name
Elvis
Last Name
Farrish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Gandalf
What did you use for the rod? Looks like bungee cord.
I bought kayak bungee hooks, then I bought a thicker gauged bungee cord. I pre-drilled the holes to keep the wood from splintering while putting the screws in. Did some fancy knots to hold it together tightly after I ran it through the curtain first.

Reactions: Jeepgirl69

Gandalf_the_Gunmetal_Grey

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Gilbert Az
First Name
Elvis
Last Name
Farrish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Gandalf
I finished my modifications for my hot water heater box just prior to the trip. High power magnets added to the inside so cosmetically it looks the same from the outside but holds the door open. Modified a basket to drop into the door to hold soap bottles plus made a mount on the basket for a simple one valve faucet. It comes with a shower head I just found this easier for washing stuff. Also the mirror on the inside of the door. Worked really good!!

IMG_8455.JPG

Reactions: Jeepgirl69

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

I finished my modifications for my hot water heater box just prior to the trip. High power magnets added to the inside so cosmetically it looks the same from the outside but holds the door open. Modified a basket to drop into the door to hold soap bottles plus made a mount on the basket for a simple one valve faucet. It comes with a shower head I just found this easier for washing stuff. Also the mirror on the inside of the door. Worked really good!!

View attachment 92992
Looks great, that is one heavy duty paper towel holder.

Todd & Meg

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Any chance you were out on Bee Line Hwy out near the Salt River on Friday afternoon two weeks ago? We were heading out that way and saw a Tacoma pulling a SoCal drop.

I got some of those hooks, now I need to find where the sewing machine is packed away.

Todd

Gandalf_the_Gunmetal_Grey

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Gilbert Az
First Name
Elvis
Last Name
Farrish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Gandalf
Any chance you were out on Bee Line Hwy out near the Salt River on Friday afternoon two weeks ago? We were heading out that way and saw a Tacoma pulling a SoCal drop.

I got some of those hooks, now I need to find where the sewing machine is packed away.

Todd
I was coming back from camping in Payson on the Bee Line the 5th so that was probably me lol Good eye!!