First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi all,

You can now find an Overland Bound Member here on the forums by the number on their emblem!

This has been requested quite a bit, so we developed a feature that lets you search by member number. It will find full or partial matches.

You can find this search feature in the sidebar!

This feature is only available to Overland Bound Members to keep that information in the family. Of course, to work, the member must be registered here and have their Member Number filled in in their "Personal Details" section of their profile.

Try it out! Search for "0000"

Enjoy!

M

Last edited:

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Cool feature.
Tried to look up my OB# neighbors, 3029, & 3031, But looks like they have not registered yet.
This will be useful if an emblem is spotted at the Mall or some other random parking lot.

Reactions: Michael

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Tried to look up my OB# neighbors, 3029, & 3031, But looks like they have not registered yet.
Yep, the Member badge project started before the forum was around, with most of the folks on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. I imagine a sizable portion of the badge-holding Members are not forum members.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Cool feature.
This will be useful if an emblem is spotted at the Mall or some other random parking lot.
Yup! What @Steve said! Not all OB members are on the forums, but this percentage will increase. We are making forum membership automated. People will be able to activate their membership automatically and this will streamline forum membership activation.

M