• HTML tutorial

Topo_Overland

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Morrison, CO
Member #

Name: Colby
Rig: 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD pro (Quicksand)

Hey guys...I’ve been camping and overlanding for as long as I can rememebr. Just picked up a TRD pro... mods start this week! Also picking up a Patriot X1 GT expedition trailer later this month. I will update with pics and adventures. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey guys...I’ve been camping and overlanding for as long as I can rememebr. Just picked up a TRD pro... mods start this week! Also picking up a Patriot X1 GT expedition trailer later this month. I will update with pics and adventures. Cheers!

Hello Colby and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

H

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Welcome to overland bound! I think what @Chadlyb ^ is trying to say is holy moly we're jealous of that set up! Patriot campers are the most complete and comprehensive build ive ever seen. The only downside to them is you may not want to return to your home after living out of it for a week.

Have fun out there and make sure you take lots of pictures

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. No idea why this didn't work the first time. And yes excited for you about the Patriot trailer too.

blackhawkip

Rank 0

Traveler I

Sweet camper! Just picked up an X1GT as well. They are amazing in every way. The quality of the trailer cannot be adequately expressed until you see it in person. Keep the pictures coming!

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

I have to agree that is a sweet looking set up, I am really liking the tan colored rigs! Welcome to the OB!