Mike
Last Name
Russell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7DDY
Service Branch
First Responder Ret.
Calling all NW OB members- As a active member of the overland community in the PNW, I decided to start a podcast. This podcast will aim to feature equipment, products, people, events and groups throughout the PNW, in an effort to grow and organize Overlanding. If there are any groups or companies wanting to feature an event or product, please message me on Instagram @ #NWOVERLANDER. 2 episodes thus far on Spotify and Anchor.fm. Apple Podcast and others to follow. Subscribe, follow and share. OB#1880. All the best.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Calling all NW OB members- As a active member of the overland community in the PNW, I decided to start a podcast. This podcast will aim to feature equipment, products, people, events and groups throughout the PNW, in an effort to grow and organize Overlanding. If there are any groups or companies wanting to feature an event or product, please message me on Instagram @ #NWOVERLANDER. 2 episodes thus far on Spotify and Anchor.fm. Apple Podcast and others to follow. Subscribe, follow and share. OB#1880. All the best.
Totally awesome!! Can't wait to hear some of your stuff!

NWoverlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Graham, WA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Russell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7DDY
Service Branch
First Responder Ret.
The first two were more or less introduction episodes to myself and my vehicle. Working on some new stuff as we speak. If you or someone you know has a trip or event they want mentioned, send it my way. Please share/subscribe and donate should you feel inclined. All support is appreciated.

Merk

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Renton, WA
Member #

Nice! Just sent follow on insta, and downloaded the podcasts. Stoked to listen, I've got a long flight to Alaska tomorrow and was actually looking for some good podcasts :sunglasses:

alexdnick

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Washington, USA
First Name
A
Last Name
N
Nice! Just sent follow on insta, and downloaded the podcasts. Stoked to listen, I've got a long flight to Alaska tomorrow and was actually looking for some good podcasts :sunglasses:
Just curious, did you have a flight attendant with red hair? Super tall, and her hair was really long

Last edited: