Enthusiast II

Billerica, MA, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Hello All,
My name is Craig, live in MA, just north of Boston, and real close to NH. Grew up in NC, spent many memorable weekends and holidays camping with my family from the Cox Pop-up camper, Holiday Rambler trailer and a variety of RV’s my Dad enjoyed cruising us around in. Figure it’s time to get the family out in the wild, and ran across the Overland Bound community researching the Tacoma RTT rigs; really dig the vibe and chance to get off road, on road, back-country or just in the country-side!
Lived in MD for many years between NC and MA, very involved with the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club, and stewardship of our natural resources, especially green spaces! Looking forward to meeting up with local Overlanders and finding clear air to set this RTT up in!
New to the Overlanding world, so any helpful suggestions, recommendations for getting outdoors with a 5 yo and 10 wk old will be greatly appreciated.

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

‘Ooo-rah!
Semper, this is my second time around being stationed here and I hate to say but haven't explored much outside of the local area. Later this year when it starts cooling off again and some of the bugs go away I'll start forcing my wife to head west to the mountains and do some good camping. It'll be a little easier now that the kids are a little bigger and they already love going on drives with me... convincing the wife is always the hard part though.

Reactions: Ram2Jeep

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello All,
My name is Craig, live in MA, just north of Boston, and real close to NH. Grew up in NC, spent many memorable weekends and holidays camping with my family from the Cox Pop-up camper, Holiday Rambler trailer and a variety of RV’s my Dad enjoyed cruising us around in. Figure it’s time to get the family out in the wild, and ran across the Overland Bound community researching the Tacoma RTT rigs; really dig the vibe and chance to get off road, on road, back-country or just in the country-side!
Lived in MD for many years between NC and MA, very involved with the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club, and stewardship of our natural resources, especially green spaces! Looking forward to meeting up with local Overlanders and finding clear air to set this RTT up in!
New to the Overlanding world, so any helpful suggestions, recommendations for getting outdoors with a 5 yo and 10 wk old will be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 105262
Welcome to OB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)