Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Hello my names Payten my family and j are currently in Germany near Luxembourg/Belgium along the Mosel
Welcome to Germany!
Check out our rallypoints and other stuff, don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello my names Payten my family and j are currently in Germany near Luxembourg/Belgium along the Mosel
Hi Payten,

Welcome to Overland Bound.

As Mathias mentioned, please check out the Rally Points for upcoming events and do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Many members here who are happy to help.

Greetings from France
Bjoern

Reactions: PaytenD

outlaw4shrt

Rank II

Contributor III

Wiesbaden, Germany
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Outlaw
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hello everyone,

My name is Adrian and I am new to the forum and a new member as well. I live in Wiesbaden, DE and have been here for a few years now. I'm really hoping to meet some new people with similar interests and I look forward to contributing in the forum.

Here are a few pictures of my rig from a recent family trip to Ireland.

Cheers,

Adrian

20220401_133332.jpg20220401_133621.jpg20220328_200054.jpg20220403_201408.jpg20220403_200924.jpg

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Adrian,

We were already in contact. A great vehicle setup you have there. I look forward to meeting you in person soon.

Cheers,
Bjoern

Reactions: outlaw4shrt

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Hello everyone,

My name is Adrian and I am new to the forum and a new member as well. I live in Wiesbaden, DE and have been here for a few years now. I'm really hoping to meet some new people with similar interests and I look forward to contributing in the forum.

Here are a few pictures of my rig from a recent family trip to Ireland.

Cheers,

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Welcome! Nice rig. Hope to meet you at a RP soon. Be sure to check the RPs and forums for meet-ups. I’m in the WI area often so maybe see you there.

Best regards,
Rick

Reactions: outlaw4shrt

PaytenD

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bernkastel-Kues, Germany
First Name
Payten
Last Name
Dampeer
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Welcome.
I actually live pretty close to you, in Luxembourg. If you ever need some help or want to meet for a coffee.. let me know :), you can PM me..
Awesome! Nice to meet you. Please add me on Instagram PaytenAX it will make it easier to keep up with you.

PaytenD

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bernkastel-Kues, Germany
First Name
Payten
Last Name
Dampeer
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Hi Payten,

Welcome to Overland Bound.

As Mathias mentioned, please check out the Rally Points for upcoming events and do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Many members here who are happy to help.

Greetings from France
Bjoern

Awesome thank you soo much!

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello everyone, next month my wife and I are moving to Brunssum Netherlands from the USA. Our goal is to get lost in as many countries in Europe as we can. We look forward to meeting everyone and learning about Overlanding in Europe.

Sbly
Hi Sbly,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Europe is a great region for overlanding. There is so much to see and so much diversity in such a small area. You have the sea, low mountain ranges, urban areas, remote areas, big mountain regions like the Alps, Pyrenees or the Carpathians etc.

If you like, take a look at the Rally Points for planned events in Europe. There you can filter by region. The Netherlands, for example, belongs to MidEurope. Last weekend we had a awesome meeting in Germany. You can find pictures of it here in the Overland Bound Meetups subforum. We also do a virtual campfire every 14 days, there are always members from many regions of Europe. Just join us next time if you like.

If you have questions I am happy to help. Just shoot me a message.

Good luck with the move. Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly.

Greetings form Europe
Bjoern

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello everyone, next month my wife and I are moving to Brunssum Netherlands from the USA. Our goal is to get lost in as many countries in Europe as we can. We look forward to meeting everyone and learning about Overlanding in Europe.

Sbly
Hello,

Welcome to the Netherlands. If you like just contact me. Iam doing several trips through the Netherlands. So you can see how the Netherlands look.
Also doing some trips through other countries.
Rules are different here, so if you need some advice about them just ask and I hope I can answer.
Overlanding here is way different to what you used to in the USA.

Well I hope you enjoy your stay here.,

Greetings from Robert

Sbly

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Lost like last years Easter eggs
First Name
Sbly
Last Name
Sbly
Member #

Robert and Bjoern,

Thank you for all the information. We plan on trying to attend the Rally Points events and would lIke to tag along for the Netherlands trips. We are very interested to hear, see and experience Europes style of Overlanding. Since 2009 we’ve had the opportunity to see a varity of what Canada and the USA has to offer and now are looking forward to seeing what kind of adventures we can have in Europe. So any words of advice and lessons learned from the Overland Bound members would be greatly appreciated.

Sbly

Last edited:

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello I am interested to see if anyone is going to abenteur & allrad overland expo next month.
Hi Payten,

Yes, several members will be there. Take a look here, please:

I don't go to the expo in Bad Kissingen every year. This year we will not be there, because we are invited to an overlanding meeting, which also takes place on the same weekend.

Cheers,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
We would like to attend either the RP or the Allrad, the only issue for us is that our truck might still be crossing the Atlantic.
Hi Sbly,

Through which agent and with which shipping company did you ship? RoRo or container?

Bjoern

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

With the pentecost RP you could ask some attendees if they are willing to have a co-pilot. I know two will come alone.