New Mid Europe members start here

• HTML tutorial

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

Hello everyone ..... since I am brand new, I would like to introduce myself briefly .... come from the German-French border and drive a cherokee xj 1998 with travel extension. do not have much experience with forum. everything is new to me. Wish everyone a good time. sorry should not be in German
Welcome Helge ! Hope to meet one day.

Greetings from Pierre and Emma
Instagram Empe Overland

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

Claus_za

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Utrecht, Netherlands
First Name
Claus
Last Name
Rynners
Member #

Hi All,

Claus here, a South African expat living in the Netherlands. Have done a bit of Overlanding and loads of 4x4ing with few vehicles. Looking forward to meeting up, going for any day trips, weekend trips and eventually longer overlanding trips.

Here's a pic of my Defender :grimacing:

Landy.png

Cheers for now.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Claus,

Welcome here. Just look for trips and such here
and at my place

I try to organise at least once a month a meet up, trip, or attending a show or expo.
Always good if people like to taggle along.

Any questions you have about OB in Europe you can ask me.

Greetings from Robert

Reactions: M Rose

Claus_za

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Utrecht, Netherlands
First Name
Claus
Last Name
Rynners
Member #

Hello Claus,

Welcome here. Just look for trips and such here
and at my place

I try to organise at least once a month a meet up, trip, or attending a show or expo.
Always good if people like to taggle along.

Any questions you have about OB in Europe you can ask me.

Greetings from Robert
Great! Thank you very much! I'll make an effort to join one of your trips :grimacing:

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

try to come with us on the first one, the trip and LRCH holiday expo. Very much to see for Landrover on sunday. And a nice drive on the saturday. Plus some camping.

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Welcome Martin. I know you are a member as i accepted your request to join the facebook Mid Europe page, but your account here is not up to date. Feel free to send an email to support so they update your membership :)

Reactions: Martin Wolf

Taco_runner

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Cocoa, Florida, United States
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martines
Member #

Hello everyone,
Name is Jose, new to the group and new to Germany, Kaiserslautern area. Haven't done much overlanding but have done plenty of camping. Looking forward to traveling Europe with the wife and possibly my dogs.

As far as my vehicle goes, it's a stock 2002 toyota 4runner, planning to lift and get bigger tires this summer. I know germany is strict on vehicle modifications so hopefully somebody could guide me along as to what is allowed and what isn't.

Hope to see some of ya'll out there at some point, excited to be a part of this group.

Attachments

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

Hello everyone,
Name is Jose, new to the group and new to Germany, Kaiserslautern area. Haven't done much overlanding but have done plenty of camping. Looking forward to traveling Europe with the wife and possibly my dogs.

As far as my vehicle goes, it's a stock 2002 toyota 4runner, planning to lift and get bigger tires this summer. I know germany is strict on vehicle modifications so hopefully somebody could guide me along as to what is allowed and what isn't.

Hope to see some of ya'll out there at some point, excited to be a part of this group.
Welcome Jose !

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Welcome on bord, Jose!
My name is Bjoern, an Overlander currently based in Germany near Mannheim. So not far away from you. Let´s meet once we are allowed again to go out and explore!
Nice rig. We do not see many of them here!
Cheers, Bjoern

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Jose,

Welcome from the Netherlands. If any questions, dont hesitate to ask me. If I dont know, I will try to find the answer for you.
At this moment a German friend and I are busy with building up a Jeep Cherokee conform the German laws.
So, if needed, just ask me.
Hopefully we can travel again soon and meet up soemwhere.

Greetings from Robert

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Hello everyone,

Welcome here Jose, hope we can meet someday somewhere :)

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Voth
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome Jose! Feel free to ask me about allowable mods. Hope to see you on the trail one day.

Reactions: Taco_runner

Vetta

Rank III
Launch Member

Member II

Stuttgart, Germany
First Name
Sven
Last Name
K
Member #

Hi Folks,
i joined OB in 2018 but i haven't written or participated much, but now i want to introduce myself!

I'm 31 born and living in Germany near Stuttgart. We -- my girl and I -- are traveling via a Pajero Sport with some Mods.
We did several Mid/West Europe Trips and wanted to visit Sardinia around Easter, but Corona-Lockdown did it's best to cancel this.

Attached a couple Pics of our Rig,
see you on the Road or (hopefully) on a Rally Point "soon"

IMG_20190808_145208.jpg

IMG_20190729_084238.jpg

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

Hi Folks,
i joined OB in 2018 but i haven't written or participated much, but now i want to introduce myself!

I'm 31 born and living in Germany near Stuttgart. We -- my girl and I -- are traveling via a Pajero Sport with some Mods.
We did several Mid/West Europe Trips and wanted to visit Sardinia around Easter, but Corona-Lockdown did it's best to cancel this.

Attached a couple Pics of our Rig,
see you on the Road or (hopefully) on a Rally Point "soon"

View attachment 150257

View attachment 150258
Welcome, - I assume your name is Vetta- , because it wasn't mentioned in the message.

We hope to meet a day, or join a trip. This year we supposed to be now in Spain and this summer 5 weeks Morocco. Time will tell.

Do you have a instagram account? Ours is Empe Overland.

Good luck and stay safe.
Pierre and Emma