New Mid Europe members start here

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Laurensvh

Rank IV

Member II

Beerse, België
First Name
Laurens
Last Name
Hemeldonck
Member #

Hey together,

I am Kevin from Nürnberg, Germany. I started "roadtripping" ( how I called it then ) some years ago and went to norway, the balkans etc with my Opel Vectra.
In 2017 - when I found myself in Theth, Albania with my Opel - the first seed of buying a 4x4 was sown.

In February this year I finally bought a Mitsubishi Pajero and went to Albania again, where I could realize, that overlanders have such a cool community.
Everywhere you get in contact with other overlanders and just have a good time. I like that!

See you
Kev

Welcome Kevin!

Nice looking rig you have!

Constantin

Rank III

Traveler III

Nuremberg, germany
Member #

Hey together,

I am Kevin from Nürnberg, Germany. I started "roadtripping" ( how I called it then ) some years ago and went to norway, the balkans etc with my Opel Vectra.
In 2017 - when I found myself in Theth, Albania with my Opel - the first seed of buying a 4x4 was sown.

In February this year I finally bought a Mitsubishi Pajero and went to Albania again, where I could realize, that overlanders have such a cool community.
Everywhere you get in contact with other overlanders and just have a good time. I like that!

See you
Kev

Welcome Kevin and greetings from Nuremberg too :)

Reactions: theroadtrotter

MarkD

Rank V

Traveler III

Oirschot, Netherlands
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dolton
Member #

Hey together,

See you
Kev

Hi Kevin, welcome

Empe Overland

Rank I

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

Hey together,

See you
Kev

Hi Kevin!

Welcome and hope to meet.

Pierre and Emma
Instagram Empe Overland

Contributor I

Nuremberg
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Wolff
Member #

Hi you two,

thank you! I think there will be some possibilities for meet ups this year :)

Just saw, that we already followed each others instagram :blush:

Greetings

Reactions: Empe Overland

ivo

Rank I

Contributor I

Netherlands
First Name
Ivo
Last Name
Dolk
Member #

Ham Callsign
Dutch-Dolk
Hi,

Welcome! Great rig! The awning is nice, I use a shorter one of these as a rear awning :smile:

When does your trip start? Summer?

Cheers, Bjoern
Ha .. In 7 days !! Finding as many mounting trails as possible. Looks like there will be plenty snow.

Reactions: El-Dracho

ivo

Rank I

Contributor I

Netherlands
First Name
Ivo
Last Name
Dolk
Member #

Ham Callsign
Dutch-Dolk
Cool! Where are you going to cross Germany? Let me know if you need any advise for the route planning!

Safe travels,
Bjoern
Sure! Always great to learn great tracks from locals. Route is set, but which tracks from place to place is still open.
First stop will be friedrichshafen, followed by Innsbruck-Austria. Then we head into Italy passing Peschiera del Garda and Pozza di Fassa. Followed by two days in Kransjka Gora -Slovenia. Final day will be back home via Garmisch-Partenkirchen.

Reactions: Roaminguero