Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Brooklyn, NY
Member #

Eric
Brooklyn, NY
rig: 2002 Nissan Xterra
watch many of the videos on youtube. love all the sightseeing you all do, equipment, and cookouts. I'm a rookie to off road. love camping(haven't gone in a while) looking to start up again. have to build my rig up first.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Eric
Brooklyn, NY
rig: 2002 Nissan Xterra
watch many of the videos on youtube. love all the sightseeing you all do, equipment, and cookouts. I'm a rookie to off road. love camping(haven't gone in a while) looking to start up again. have to build my rig up first.
Hey Eric and welcome to OB! You'll have to post pics of your rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

professorkx

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

20170716_145133.jpg Just found the forum. We have been oberlanding for over 30 years, before they called overlanding. My copilot is my wife of almost 40 years, and our rig is a well equipped 2014 Rubicon 4 door. We spend a week in Moab each year, as well as lots of weekend excursions around Idaho, Montana and Washington, and will add an annual Rubicon trail trip next year20170716_152055.jpg . We just switched to an off road trailer from a tent, the new Smittybilt Scout with a roof to tent. Look forward to reading about the adventures of others, as well as vehicle prep.