Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I live in the Reno, NV area and do a lot of day trips. I drive a 2001 Tacoma and love it. I am looking forward to the knowledge I will gain and maybe share.
Hey, Troy - welcome to the madness.

You're in a great part of North America for adventuring and being close to a wealth of outdoor resources. I'm envious. There's a lot out your way for low-cost/no-cost opportunities for back country camping.

Just about whenever I scoot from wherever I am, I head out on adventures that inevitably lead me to the American southwest. It means, usually, I'm out way longer than intended, though am always glad I had the time to do so.

Be sure to share your experiences and times on the road adventuring. There is always someone who will gain something from your experience.

Reactions: Troy H.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I live in the Reno, NV area and do a lot of day trips. I drive a 2001 Tacoma and love it. I am looking forward to the knowledge I will gain and maybe share.
Welcome to Overland Bound Troy
Your Regional Member Representative is @HappyOurOverlanding
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
The “Reno Overlanding” OLB Meet-Up meets monthly, if you're interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. US West - Reno Overlanding Recurring Meetings and Trail Runs Thread
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Welcome to the wonderful world of OB. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.