Launch Member

Member I

Middleville, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Baker
Member #

Im a new member. I’ve grown up riding trails with my dad! I’m a novice to Overlanding though.

location. Grand Rapids. MI
I have a 2018 Wrangler JLUR. it’s stock right now and just enjoying it! I’m excited to learn more about Overlanding and making friends with the same interests!

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Im a new member. I’ve grown up riding trails with my dad! I’m a novice to Overlanding though.

I have a 2018 Wrangler JLUR. it’s stock right now and just enjoying it! I’m excited to learn more about Overlanding and making friends with the same interests!
Hello David and welcome to the OB crew....nice Jeep. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Davelilmule

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB

Hi David, welcome to the OB community. Great to have someone from Grand Rapids become a part of this great organization. I lived in GR, specifically Wyoming, for nearly 20 years then moved in 2003 to beautiful Southern Oregon and I don't miss the snow one bit. Tentatively I'm supposed to be in GR in early May, but with all that's going on that might not happen. If I do get there perhaps we could get together for coffee or maybe even a Meet up of other OB members in the area. Take care and stay safe.

Reactions: Davelilmule