Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Liberty, SC, USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

Hi! I'm Phil, I've followed overlanding from a distance for some time now. This past summer my son and I outfitted my 2013 FJ Cruiser and left smalltown South Carolina headed to Alaska! A little over 11,000 miles round trip! There are no words to describe what that trip meant to us. I met several overlanders along the way. I'm currently outfitting my 1999 Tacoma for my next overland trip. (I just got home form the tire shop!) I look forward to learning from folks here in the forum.

Reactions: jmr600 and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi! I'm Phil, I've followed overlanding from a distance for some time now. This past summer my son and I outfitted my 2013 FJ Cruiser and left smalltown South Carolina headed to Alaska! A little over 11,000 miles round trip! There are no words to describe what that trip meant to us. I met several overlanders along the way. I'm currently outfitting my 1999 Tacoma for my next overland trip. (I just got home form the tire shop!) I look forward to learning from folks here in the forum.
Hello Phil and welcome to the OB crew...great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and adventures. Hopefully you can share some of that Alaska trip with us...

Reactions: Old Man Old Truck

Old Man Old Truck

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Liberty, SC, USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

Thank you kindly! The FJ performed fantastic on that adventure! I'm sure I'll share plenty of the Alaska trip! I'm happy to be a part of the group!