Contributor III

Veldwezelt, Belgium
First Name
Rogier
Last Name
Schepers
Member #

Hello to you all,

we are from Belgium and we are preparing our 2007 Discovery 3 for our next trip in August. We will be following the Hannibal Route through the Alps and after that either go to Italy of Spain, we'll see which way adventure takes us.
At the moment we are designing and ordering the materials for the drawers in the back, we decided to build our own, as the market isn't really offering something to our liking. Our car is a 2007 Discovery 3 which is our beas and dream. Slowly building it up the last 2 years, as when we bought it, it had some issues. The photo was taken last weekend when we went off roading in Germany.

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello to you all,

we are from Belgium and we are preparing our 2007 Discovery 3 for our next trip in August. We will be following the Hannibal Route through the Alps and after that either go to Italy of Spain, we'll see which way adventure takes us.
At the moment we are designing and ordering the materials for the drawers in the back, we decided to build our own, as the market isn't really offering something to our liking. Our car is a 2007 Discovery 3 which is our beas and dream. Slowly building it up the last 2 years, as when we bought it, it had some issues. The photo was taken last weekend when we went off roading in Germany.

View attachment 100261
View attachment 100261
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Rover and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hello to you all,

View attachment 100261
View attachment 100261
Hi @Sjeeke . Welcome to the team. Your Rover looks good in mud! I am also thinking about building my own drawers. I will keep an eye out for the progress you make getting your rig setup. I do like the front light bar with the LED's. That's a great Idea!

Reactions: Sjeeke

Sjeeke

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Veldwezelt, Belgium
First Name
Rogier
Last Name
Schepers
Member #

Hi @Sjeeke . Welcome to the team. Your Rover looks good in mud! I am also thinking about building my own drawers. I will keep an eye out for the progress you make getting your rig setup. I do like the front light bar with the LED's. That's a great Idea!
Hey thnx, the leds lights are gonna changed out by one 41 inch led for much more rigidity, the bar stays though.

Reactions: PNW EXPLR

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Welcome @Sjeeke and nice to see another LR doing what it was designed for.

Your local Region is Mid Europe where you will find quite a few trips going on and other members keen to meet up and connect.

Take the opportunity to browse through the forums, there is lots of information and lots of experienced members willing to help and support you.
Further information can also be found in the Rally Point and on local region forums.
I am your nearest Region Director and its my job to help you get the most out of your membership.

Again welcome to the community.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Hello to you all,