• HTML tutorial

Zachgreen36

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Lafayette, TN, USA
Member #

View attachment IMG_20180921_122215598.jpg
Hey guys Zach here. I drive a 08 Jeep jku that I named "Ragnar" we have owned him for a little over 2 1/2 yrs. We are slowly putting money into him to transform him into a overland style Jeep. Currently it has a 3rd row seat installed due to the fact that its me and my wife and 4 kids. But as they get older it will allow us to remove the seat and really utilize the space we have,but for now I've been looking into building an overland trailer. I actually purchased a smittybilt overland XL rooftop tent and will be purchasing the maxxus 3 modular roof rack to mount it on. But as for me and my family. My name is Zach I have a wife named Constance we have 4 kids named Tommie, Bravery, Claira, Benjamin. I look forward to meeting all of you on the trails

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 89144
Hey guys Zach here. I drive a 08 Jeep jku that I named "Ragnar" we have owned him for a little over 2 1/2 yrs. We are slowly putting money into him to transform him into a overland style Jeep. Currently it has a 3rd row seat installed due to the fact that its me and my wife and 4 kids. But as they get older it will allow us to remove the seat and really utilize the space we have,but for now I've been looking into building an overland trailer. I actually purchased a smittybilt overland XL rooftop tent and will be purchasing the maxxus 3 modular roof rack to mount it on. But as for me and my family. My name is Zach I have a wife named Constance we have 4 kids named Tommie, Bravery, Claira, Benjamin. I look forward to meeting all of you on the trails
Hello Zach & family, welcome to the OB crew...great looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Zachgreen36
S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Great site, info & a great group here, Hope you enjoy & let’s see some pictures of your rig.

Zachgreen36

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Lafayette, TN, USA
Member #

Nice wish I could take top & doors off but have my roof rack on & my daughter freaked when I was going to take the doors off . Sweet looking rig.
Yeah I'm actually getting ready to purchase the maxxus 3 rhino rack for my Jeep. And luckily for me all my kids love the top and doors off

Reactions: HOT-ROD

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Good looking Jeep. Kudos for getting the wife and kiddos involved in the adventures.

Charles Drives Things

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Townsend
Member #

View attachment 89144
Welcome, Zach! I am also new to the group and to overlanding. I look forward to meeting you one of these days!

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

View attachment 89144
Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!