• HTML tutorial

OverLandWj

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi guys!

New to here, and been getting more into overland in the past few years. Recently moved from Seattle to Reno, and looking for clubs and people to go on runs with.

My rig is a mildly built wj jeep. With 33's on a 4.5" lift. Front and rear bumpers, winch, sliders, flares, OBA, v8, and a nv242 t-case. There's a whole lot more but I don't want to bore you all.

I still need to get water in the rig, redo rear storage, a rtt, and a dual battery setup. But is does ok as it is.

I look foreword to seeing you guys out there and asking a ton of questions!!

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

Spork

Rank 0

Contributor I

Nice WJ! How do you like Reno?
I have a place in Gardnerville but don't get up there anywhere near as often as I'd like. There's a ton of great wheeling up there though. I have never checked but I'd imagine there are a lot of clubs too.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Awesome WJ, i am a former owner, now iv'e got an XJ. Miss my WJ though. Welcome!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi guys!

New to here, and been getting more into overland in the past few years. Recently moved from Seattle to Reno, and looking for clubs and people to go on runs with.

My rig is a mildly built wj jeep. With 33's on a 4.5" lift. Front and rear bumpers, winch, sliders, flares, OBA, v8, and a nv242 t-case. There's a whole lot more but I don't want to bore you all.

I still need to get water in the rig, redo rear storage, a rtt, and a dual battery setup. But is does ok as it is.

I look foreword to seeing you guys out there and asking a ton of questions!!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk Beta

OverLandWj

Rank 0

Traveler I

Thanks guys! I really look foreword to seeing your builds too.

It's funny the responses of nice rig, all I see is more projects to do when I look at it. I guess when you have something for a while you kinda over look the good things about it.

Don't get me wrong it's a great jeep, very over looked and I have been able to get in and out of some tough spots with it.

Nice WJ! How do you like Reno?
I have a place in Gardnerville but don't get up there anywhere near as often as I'd like. There's a ton of great wheeling up there though. I have never checked but I'd imagine there are a lot of clubs too.

Reno is ok... Taking some time to get settled. It's hard not having people to go on runs with. I'm sure there are tons of trails here but I am not too big on solo runs in new areas. That's where problems tend to arise from my experiences.