Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Adrian cantu

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pharr tx
Member #

Hay my name is adrian cantu im fron Southtern texas im 38 years married 3 kids im new to the overland most of the time i whas consentrate on rock crawling jeep beach and sometimes campin we don't have to much places around the my home town i live in pharr tx close to mexico border lineos of the people knowy home town as Rio Grande vally is good place to live good Mexican food and alot of BBQ AROUND THE AREA my rig is a 1997 jeep wrangler tj amd 1994 jeep. Cherokee xj well that's all i. Remember about me at this time brothers im ready for the first o

Attachments

Bouncer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Wagoner County, Oklahoma
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
NLN
Service Branch
Resigned EMT-B
Welcome aboard! I use to be down in the Houston area, but I am happily back in Oklahoma now... I also happen to be a husband and father of 3 beautiful little girls. Lots of great info and resources here. I assume you might be using your XJ for family overlanding, as the TJ is cramped in the back seat for even 1 kiddo. What roof rack are you running on that XJ?

Reactions: Adrian cantu

Adrian cantu

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pharr tx
Member #

Yes that's what i but the xj for family trips and overland and im hear if you need something my brother my roof rack is not any special brand actually us Home made i do some welding some times brother